Write SMARTS for each of the patterns described below. Note that answers may not be uniquely correct.
- An aliphatic carbon attached to oxygen with any bond.
- An atom which isn't in any rings and isn't an Oxygen.
- Two atoms bonded by a non-ring bond.
- An aromatic atom single-bonded to any halogen.
- An atom that is an Oxygen or a Nitrogen (aliphatic or aromatic) , with at least one hydrogen attached and in a five-membered ring.
- Any atom double or single-bonded to an aliphatic nitrogen which isn't in two SSSR rings.
- A 2-valent, 1 or 2-connected aliphatic Oxygen, bonded to an aliphatic carbon which is single bonded to an aromatic ring, with a halogen in meta position.
- Any three-connected aliphatic atom single-bonded to any carbon which isn't a trifluromethyl carbon.
- A Hydrogen atom which is connected to an aromatic ring atom.
- Two Chlorine atoms which are each attached to an aromatic atom and are anywhere on the same molecule (i.e. component).
- Reaction products which contain ketones.
- A Carbon which is part of ethanol or methanol but not part of propanol.